Hoy es un gran día para aprender vocabulario. 👩🏼🏫
You guys, I’m getting so excited to learn more and more sayings and phrases so I can communicate with people better! Working at an orthodontist office, we have several patients who only or mostly speak Spanish. I have so many opportunities to communicate but I run out of words to say 🤦🏽♀️
So today I’m learning some new things 🤔, and also putting into long-term memory some phrases or words that are hard for me to remember. I used my SpanishDict app and wrote down the phrases I wanted to memorize.
👉🏼 Write down any that you don’t know so you can practice, as well.
1. What do you do for a living? | ¿A qué se dedica?
2. Where are you from? | ¿De dónde eres?
3. Where do you live? | ¿Dónde vive?
4. What’s new? | ¿Qué hay de nuevo?
5. Pleased to meet you. | Encantado de conocerte.
6. See you later. | Hasta pronto.
7. See you soon. | Nos vemos.
8. I will be right back. | Regreso en un momento.
9. I have to go. | Tengo que irme.
Vamos a practicar! Have fun learning these new phrases and try to use them in a conversation (: Chao!