I just posted a YouTube video (you can check it out HERE) to give you fifty date ideas to do with your babe this summer! It is the start of our Scenic Summer Series, where we give you inspiration for making the most out of this summer with your special someone!
I love lists like this because it really gives you good opportunities to create memories together. One tip I want to give before I get into the list is to PLAN! Get out your agenda and write down something you’re going to do on the days that you both are free. Otherwise, you guys might stay in bed snuggling all morning (and there’s nothing wrong with that!) and never end up going out and doing the adventures you want to do.
In our video, we simply put a list of ideas. I want to go a little deeper in this blog post, though, and give you actual places you can go to if you’re planning to visit, or if you live, in West Palm Beach. Let’s get into it! (:
CAPTURE YOUR ADVENTURES! Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 8 Instant Camera (Blue)
4. Road Trip | It depends on where you are. Personally, I think a road trip has to be a minimum of 4 hours. But, for example, we live in Palm Beach County and our road trip this summer is to Atlanta, Georgia. Choose a nearby state or city that you’ve always wanted to visit!
7. Go to an Aerial Obstacle Course | Empower Adventures
9. Visit a Nearby Town or City | For example, since we live in West Palm Beach we might go down to Delray, Fort Lauderdale or Miami for the day, which at most is only a couple of hours away.
11. Visit a Farmers Market | Lake Worth Farmers Market
13. Play an Outdoor Sport | Go to a nearby park and bring a soccer ball, basketball, volleyball, etc.
14. Go Roller Skating or Long Boarding | If you have a long board or skates you can really go to any park, beach etc. You can also check out Palm Beach Skate Zone.
18. Watch the 4th of July Fireworks | 4th on Flagler
21. Watch a Sunrise/Sunset | The best places are the beach (duh!). But to see the sunrise you’ll have to be on the east coast, and for the sunset you’ll have to be on the west coast. Unless you just want to sit out on your porch and watch it, but that’s hardly an adventure (;
23. Travel to Another Country | Where do you want to go? Decide together where you will travel to. We already took our “out of the country” trip this year for our honeymoon :P.
24. Go to a Sports Game | Get tickets to watch a professional or college sports team! There’s soccer, football, baseball, basketball…
25. Visit a National Historical Park | Castillo de San Marcos
26. Visit a Lighthouse | Jupiter Lighthouse
28. Horseback Riding | Horse Riding Rental
30. Go to a Spa | Hand and Stone
31. Run a Marathon | Palm Beaches Marathon
32. Go Night Swimming | The best places to go night swimming are in pools because you know there aren’t any creatures that might get ‘ya (;
34. Visit an Underwater Cave | Florida Caverns State Park
35. Rope Swing | Bob’s River Place
41. Drive-In Movie | Lake Worth Drive-In.
43. Berry Picking | Tropical Acres Farms.
44. Visit a Vineyard | Sons & Daughters Farm and Winery.
45. Skydive | Miami Skydiving Center (this is where we went!!!)
46. Zipline | RushCube.
48. Go Dancing/Take a Dance Class | Salsa Essence.
49. Indoor Trampoline Park | Sky Zone.
50. Go on a Roof Top and Watch the City/the Area at Night | In West Palm Beach, a great place is parking garages! Or you can go on your rooftop at home (try it, seriously :P)
I had a lot of fun creating this list! It makes it easy to find something to do when you have some resources to look at. We REALLY hope this list was enjoyable and beneficial for you guys. Please go watch our YOUTUBE VIDEO and give it a THUMBS UP! And don’t forget to to be a part of our Scenic Summer Series!
Also, we’d love to see your adventures this summer. If you post a video, tag us so we can feature you in one of our upcoming videos! We love you all!
Hannah & Felipe